Statistics and Data Analysis (SADA) provides administrative statistical information and reports about county mental health programs, Medi-Cal services provided by county mental health programs, involuntary detentions, and mental health prevalence data. Information is provided to DMH management and staff, county mental health programs, other federal and state agencies, the Legislature, and other interested groups and individuals.
This website includes reports and data that are frequently requested. While we work on finalizing this site, more current data may be available by contacting the section directly. Please contact the individual noted under each subject area.
- Updated (1/2006) and Detailed Prevalence Rates
- Prevalence Rates of Mental Disorders Updated October 2004
- County Mental Health Programs Reports
- Medi-Cal Specialty Mental Health Services Reports
- Involuntary Detentions Reports
Reports and Data
Contact: For questions regarding statistical information, please contact The Data Management and Analysis Section (916) 653-6257.
Links to other websites with statistical data
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Mental Health Statistics Improvement Program (MHSIP)
- The National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors Research Institute, Inc (NASMHPD Research Institute)
- California Department of Finance Demographic Research Unit