Please see the Training Opportunities link for current and upcoming information regarding PEI Monthly Conference Calls and PEI Webcasts.
- DMH is proud to announce that the California Strategic Plan on Suicide Prevention: Every Californian is part of the Solution has been approved by the Governor’s Office and is now available. For an accessible Word document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The accompanying Executive Summary is also available. Copies can be requested by contacting the Office of Suicide Prevention firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Plan serves as a blueprint for action. Our congratulations to the Suicide Prevention Plan Advisory Committee and the many others who contributed to crafting the strategic directions and recommended actions found in this landmark document. DMH and its Office of Suicide Prevention look forward to working with individuals and organizations from different sectors throughout our state in reducing suicides and increasing help-seeking behaviors.
- We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Statewide Projects website. To access this website, click the link on the sidebar to the left. Please check back for frequent updates.
- This PEI Coordinators Listing is provided as a resource. If you are a PEI Coordinator and do not see your name listed, please email your name, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
- Mental Health Services Act Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) Important Resources Available Online - 5/5/2008
- DMH Information Notice 08-37 Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) Funds for Training, Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Statewide Projects - 12/15/08
- DMH Information Notice No. 08-28 – Proposed Guidelines for the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Fiscal Year (FY) 2009-2010 Annual Update to the Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan, has been released.
- DMH Information Notice No. 08-27 – Increased Level of Funding for Community Program Planning Activities and Funding Augmentation to the Mental Health Services Act Prevention and Early Intervention Planning Estimates (Fiscal Year 2008-09), has been released.
- DMH Information Notice No. 08-25 - Assignment of Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) Funds for PEI Statewide Projects, has been released.
- DMH Information Notice No. 08-23 - Prevention and Early Intervention Projects - Change in Designation of "Alternate Programs," Clarification of "Underserved Cultural Populations" as a Priority Population, and Modification of Timeline for Transferring a CSS Program to PEI, has been released. - 08/07/08
- Please use the updated and revised: Prevention and Early Intervention Component - Proposed Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Guidelines and Enclosure 3 - Budget and Planning Worksheets (PDF version ) (Word version ) - 08/11/08
- MHSOAC PEI County and State Level Policy Direction - 02/21/08
- DMH Info Notice 07-19, The Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Prevention and Early Intervention Component - Proposed Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Guidelines, Fiscal Years 2007-08 and 2008-09 has been released - 9/26/07
- DMH Info Notice 07-17, County Funding Request for Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Prevention and Early Intervention - Community Program Planning Funds, has been released - 8/10/07