For those Counties who submit their Full Service Partnership Outcomes data via XML to the Department of Mental Health:
The Department of Mental Health (DMH) Performance Outcomes and Quality Improvement (POQI) unit is providing training for counties who are preparing to collect and submit Full Service Partnership (FSP) Outcomes Assessment data. County staff cannot access the Information Technology Web Services (ITWS) Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) data system and submit data until they have completed the steps below.
- Full Service Partnership (FSP) Outcomes Assessment Training (2 hours, offered monthly via conference call)
- Program Identification Codes Assignment (½ an hour, scheduled for each county separately via conference call)
- Information Technology Web Services (ITWS) Approver Designee Training/DCR XML File Submission Training (up to 2 hours via conference call)
- Approver Designee Group Structure Development conference call (up to 1 hour via conference call)
- FSP Outcomes Assessment Forms Companion Guide (Revised)
If your county completed all of the steps listed above prior to May 1st, 2007, your county will need to receive training in how to use the Enhanced DCR and Updated Approver Designee Training including how to configure your groups and roles according to your county’s business needs.
Finding out training dates please click on individual training links. Please contact POQI.Support@dmh.ca.gov to notify us of your interest in attending these trainings and we will contact you once the trainings have been scheduled.
Once counties have completed all of the requirements listed above, they can begin submitting Full Service Partnership Outcomes Assessment data.
Please contact POQI Staff at POQI.Support@dmh.ca.gov if you have any questions. Thank you!