Full Service Partnership (FSP) Outcomes Assessment Training
We are using a 'train-the-trainer' approach for the FSP Outcomes Assessment Training Conference Call. Counties should select a number of key staff to participate in this training. Once trained, these key staff can then provide the training to all of the other county staff who are participating in the collection and submission of FSP data. The materials for this training are as follows:
- MHSA Full Service Partnership Outcomes Assessments (Revised)
- Transition Age Youth Partnership Assessment Form (PAF)
- Transition Age Youth Key Event Tracking Form (KET)
- Transition Age Youth Quarterly Assessment Form (3M)
- Older Adult Index of Independent Activities of Daily Living (ADL) & Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL)
We have found that reviewing the materials prior to training is helpful in orienting staff to the information we will be presenting.
This training will be up to 2 hours via conference call. To sign up for this training, please send an email to POQI.Support@dmh.ca.gov.