ITWS Approver Designee Training/DCR XML File Submission TrainingEach county director is required to identify 1 to 2 Approver Designees, whose ongoing responsibilities will include:
- Authorizing access to submit and download data to/from DMH,
- Determining and maintaining the user group structure,
- Updating user accounts to ensure security, and
- Assigning roles to users (e.g. Partnership Service Coordinators).
- Approver Designee Training for XML Counties (Caution: Document is 60 pages.)
- ITWS MHSA System User Enrollment Guide
To sign up for this training, please send an email to POQI.Support@dmh.ca.gov