Information Technology Web Services (ITWS) Approver Designee Training
Each county director is required to identify 1 to 2 Approver Designees, whose ongoing responsibilities will include:
- Authorizing access to submit and download data to/from DMH,
- Determining and maintaining the user group structure,
- Updating user accounts to ensure security, and
- Assigning roles to users (e.g. Partnership Service Coordinators).
- This training will provide you with complete information including how to enroll users, approve users, configure groups and roles according to your county's business needs. The structure of groups & roles are crucial components for the security of accessing the Enhanced DCR system. This two-hour training will be conducted through a conference call. To sign up for this training, please send an email to POQI.Support@dmh.ca.gov.
- Approver Designee Training - 1/14/2008
(Caution: Document is 59 pages.)
- ITWS MHSA DCR System User Enrollment Guide
Please contact POQI Staff at POQI.Support@dmh.ca.gov if you have any questions. Thank you!