Apply with us
To apply with us, complete the standard State Application form (STD 678) . To apply for an exam, please include the specific classification title. To apply for a job vacancy, please include both the classification title and the position number.
Directions for completing the State Application form:
- Complete the top portion of the application.
- Be sure to include the exact title of the position for which you are applying.
- Answer questions 1 through 7 on the front of the application, and questions 8 -11 if required for the position.
- Complete the Education (#13) and Experience (#14) portions of the back of the application or indicate "see resume" and attach your resume to the application. (Be sure beginning and ending dates, and hours per week are included, as this could be the determining factor as to whether or not the application is accepted.)
- Print the application form. (Be sure to print a second copy for your files.)
- Sign and date the front of the application.
- Submit the application to the location identified on the examination/position announcement.
For more specific information see the Instruction page at the end of the State application.